This is the sample questions for asking evaluated answersheet under Right to Information Act. You can read about latest judgements and rulings regarding Answer Sheets from our Case Law segment here.
If you have any queries regarding filing RTI Application, you can go ahead at our forums and request assistance from our community.
Central Public Information Officer, O/o Registrar of University, [Name of the University] [Full Address]
Subject: Information under Right to Information Act 2005
Dated: [Enter the Date of RTI Application]
Kindly furnish certified copies of my answer-sheets, the details of which are as under:
1. Name of the candidate: [Enter Your Name]
2. Roll Number : [Enter the Roll Number]
3. Name of Exam : [Write the name of the examination, say BSC 2nd year]
4. Date of Exam : [Date of the Examination]
5. Name of the Subject: [Give the names of the subjects for which you want the copies]
6. Exam Center: [Exam center location]
7. Subject Code: [Write the Subject Code of Exam]
8. Centre Code: [Write the Center code as available in Hall Ticket]
[If you are attaching the Xerox copy of the Hall Ticket, Kindly click here and write, I am attaching the xerox copy of the Hall ticket]
I am attaching the prescirbed fees of Rs [Write the fee amount deposited. Check from the University website for teh correct RTI Fees] /- paid through [Write the Mode of Payment Cash /Cheque/Postal Order e.t.c] dated [Write the date of the examination].
[Name of Yours here]
[Date of writing RTI Application]
[Full Postal Address along with email & Telephone number]
Created by Shrawan Pathak on 2015/12/06 03:12.