Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh RTI Rules
UP RIGHT TO INFORMATION RULES 2015
Request for information is required to be made in Form No.2 as prescribed in UP RTI Rules,2015. As per Rule-4(2)[c] of the Rules, an Application for information shall not exceed 500 words. Applicants may use format annexed hereto by typing or legibly writing on plain paper in English or Hindi.
- Application fee: Rs.10/- to be paid by bank’s demand draft or pay order [banker’s cheque] or Indian postal order or in cash against receipt. Applicants holding BPL certificate need not pay any application fee.
- Other charges:
- Information in A-3 or A-4 size paper….Rs.2 per page,
- Large size: actual cost,
- Publications: actual cost.
- CD: Rs.50/- per CD.
- Inspection: Rs.10/- for first hour and Rs.5/- for every 15 minutes or part thereof thereafter.
- Since name of payee of D.D./P.O./IPO is not clear, enclose blank crossed IPO with a request to fill-in the same.
UP RTI Rules, 2015 provides Form No.13 as format for First Appeal under section-19(1), Form No.14 as format for Second Appeal under section-19(3) and Form-10 as format for Complaint under section-18. No fees are charged for appeals. Please note second appeal/complaint is to be addressed to UP State Information Commissioner at its address and not to CIC, Delhi